My sister Karen is the outgoing type of person who makes friends everywhere she goes, and recently she became friends with a hobby photographer who takes pictures out at the dog park. Karen mentioned to Linda that her sister has a horse, and Linda wanted to come out and take pictures of Prince since she's never taken horse pictures before.
OF course I said yes! Linda was super nice and gave me permission to post her pictures on my blog, and to make me even more excited she said she wants to come back again to take more pictures. You guys have NO idea how excited this makes me... having gorgeous pictures of my handsome horse really means the world to me. Also I'm glad she is coming back because I didn't know I was going to be in any of the pictures and I would have worn something slightly nicer had I known I was going to be in so many of them.
I'm going to space these pictures out over many posts since I can't get anywhere near as pretty pictures with my little point and shoot, but here are a few of my favorites to give you guys a preview:
 |
| (Photo by Linda Trevena) |
 |
| (Photo by Linda Trevena) |
 |
| (Photo by Linda Trevena) |
 |
| (Photo by Linda Trevena) |
 |
| (Photo by Linda Trevena) |
Super jealous. I want pictures of Lib!!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous! Prince is gorgeous as usuall.
ReplyDeleteNice pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures!!!!! :D
ReplyDelete